Reader Contest: Win a 2011 Topps Opening Day Baseball Box –
By Mike Smeth Apr 30, 2011Ready for some more free cards? If so, you are most definitely in luck. Up for grabs this week is a 2011 Topps Opening Day Baseball Box.
How to Enter:There are two ways to enter the contest. Each person may enter using one OR both of these methods. As such, entering using both of these methods will double your chances of winning!
- Sign up for our newly relaunched Cardboard Connection Insider Newsletter. It is completely free of charge and is a great way to stay up to date on all of our latest contests (some of which will be exclusive to members of our newsletter), as wells as big hobby news, newly announced products and much more. Sign up via the subscription form at http://www.cardboardconnection.com/sports-card-memorabilia-newsletter/.
- In the referral box List this blog: SPORTSCARDCENTRAL.NET
- Subscribe via email to our Feedburner feed to receive a daily digest of new articles posted to the site. This form is located at the bottom of this (and every other post) and looks like this:
- The contest ends Monday, May 9th at 11:59 pm EST. Any new or existing sign ups made prior to this time will be eligible to win.
- If you've already subscribed to our Newsletter or our Feedburner email digest, then don't worry about resubscribing to that as you will automatically be entered to win (though remember you can double your chances of winning by also signing up for both if you haven't already).
- Each individual is only allowed to sign up once for our Newsletter and once for our Feedburner email digest.
- In order to qualify for the contest, subscriptions must be activated. In order to do this, simply follow the instructions sent to you during the sign up process.